Friday, August 5, 2016

All Day, All Knit: Episode 15 (I'm pretty sure I swear at least once. You are warned)

Episode 15
08/03/2016
Finished:
Void by Melanie Berg from Juniper Moon Farm cormo handspun. I’ve gotten more cormo fiber and am spinning it to finish the shawl.  #voidalong hosted by Eric of Sticks + Twine and Katie of Inside Number 23.
Shield Socks by Mary E Rose out of my hand dyed yarn inspired by History Channel’s Vikings for the Dyer’s Notebook Dye-along, knit-along #dakal2016
A hexagon for the Friesland blanket by Jenise Hope. Chart B in Wool2dye4 Merino Gold Sport and Quince and Co. Chickadee in Crow.  This is part of the Stockinette Zombies Multi-year KAL for Persian Dreams, Persian Dreams Worsted, and Friesland.
My Prince memorial project. Progression Shawl by Carin Risinger using Leading Men Fiber Arts in a Soliloquy gradient set in Purple Rain.  
Working on:
Georgetown by Hannah Fettig using Leading Men Fiber Arts Box Office base in Copper Cloud.
Acquisitions:
Fat Squirrel Fibers sweater bag
1 skein Voolenvine yarn in Nouveau base, Venus fly trap
4 skeins Knitpicks Hawthorne speckled
1 skein Knitpicks palette undyed
Contact:
I am jbritton79 on Ravelry and Instagram.  You can e-mail me at alldayallknit[at]gmail[dot]com.
Ravelry group for the podcast: All Day, All Knit Podcast.

2 comments:

  1. Thoroughly enjoyed your podcast. This is the first episode I've seen, but I am going to go back and watch from the beginning. Thanks for sharing your knitting adventures with the world. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thoroughly enjoyed your podcast. This is the first episode I've seen, but I am going to go back and watch from the beginning. Thanks for sharing your knitting adventures with the world. Karen

    ReplyDelete