Sunday, January 3, 2016

All Day, All Knit: Episode 1

Thanks for checking out my podcast!
12/14/15
This week, I am knitting Migee by Ambah O’Brien out of Skeinny Dipping yarn in the Tea Leaves and A Barn Raising colorways.
I am also knitting the Shapely Boyfriend by Stephanie Japel out of Knitpicks Wool of the Andes Tweed in the Wellies Heather colorway.
I am spinning Blue Moon Fiber Arts Blue Faced Leicester black and white in the Lady Grey colorway.
Finished:
Silvermist Washclothes by Romi Hill. Used a Juniper Moon Farm yarn soon to be released.
Brownstone by Jared Flood in Brooklyn Tweed Shelter in the Barn Owl colorway.  Knit the smallest size, but added 6” in length.
I am jbritton79 on Ravelry and Instagram.  You can e-mail me at alldayallknit@gmail.com
Constructive Feedback welcome.  I’m just starting out, so I know things need to be adjusted.  I know I said “um” a lot.  I’ll work on that.  Thanks for suffering through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment